And you thought being a student was hard...

Before my time as a Communication professor at Ivy Tech, I spent many years doing corporate and organizational training. When I decided to become an instructor, I thought it couldn't be much different from what I did for companies. Boy, I couldn't be more wrong! Although I'd never tell my students, I learn more from them than they will ever learn from me!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Isn't Technology Grand?

How is it that a college who has a boatload of online classes can't seem to have consistently working software or internet? It takes my computer at work FOREVER to load anything, half the time Blackboard eats the grades I put in, so I have to re-enter them, and if I have to re-set an online quiz one more time because either the internet or Blackboard went down, I'm going to lock my office door, strip down naked, and have some pagan dance of technology to get it to work.

Okay, now that you have that little visual in your head. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment